Feel at Home with Flecha Law

Tour Our


Legal Services

Family Law

The attorneys of Flecha Law have experience with uncontested child custody, child custody in relation to Special Immigrant Juvenile Status, uncontested divorces and marital dissolutions and are available to assist with these matters.

Immigration Law

United States Citizens have the right to petition for their parents, spouse, adult siblings, and children to have lawful permanent residency in the United States, while a Lawful Permanent Resident has the right to petition for their spouse and children. Read our pages on Consular Processing and Adjustment of Status to learn more about the process of filing for lawful permanent residency!

Traffic Law

Have you been charged with a traffic matter in Central Ohio? The attorneys of Flecha Law are available to assist with traffic matters, and can even guide you on whether the charge will have an impact on your immigration status. Read our page on “Immigration Consequences of Criminal Convictions” to learn more!

Our Family is Here
to Help Your Family

Meet Our Staff

English and Spanish Available.

Crucita Flecha, Esq.

Cynthia A.B. Vivekanandam, Esq.

Isabel Recendiz

Nely Nunez

Ofelia Sanchez

Kriss Galloway

How To Make an Appointment

Flecha Law, Ltd.’s offices are at 530 B Norton Road in Columbus, OH.

Call:  (614) 379-3003

We are currently taking in-person and video call meetings.